Musings

Monday, June 06, 2005

Wanna be free

I wanna be free.....

Of the guilt of having slept an extra half an hour
And not doing my usual jog
Of eating a plate full of fried pakoda
And not my usual fruit juice
Of the anxiety of having lost an extra kg
When I meant to lose only two
Of slogging it too hard in front of my monitor
And not enjoying the cool breeze outside
Of leaving an hour earlier than I am used to
When I have already spent 11 hours at work
Of having spent my time singing
When I haven't practiced for long
Of not having spent my time singing
When music actually accompanies me everywhere
Of the struggle of having to deal with hearts
Where I have to follow only my heart
Of the thought of not using my head
When I have already used my head too much
Of having to decide right and wrong every moment
And the necessity to always be right
Of the long, winding, neverending waves of thought
When I can't imagine a world without thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home